Family Christmas Picture

Family Christmas Picture

Thursday, January 15, 2015

New Keurig

The 1st thing I do when I wake up every morning is check my email. So last month I opened an email from Influenster saying that I had been chosen to get a the new 2.0 Keurig to review! I was so happy & excited since I love my current Keurig. I finally received my box & a few days later I got another notice saying that I would be getting a Thermal K-Carafe & Carousel to store my k-cups & Carafe Beverages. I personally love this coffee maker & so does my 13 yr old son who makes himself some hot chocolate every morning before walking to school. My mother-in-law was looking for a new coffee maker & I immediately told her how amazing the Keurig 2.0 is & that she needs to go buy one asap! The best thing about the coffee maker is that I don't have to measure/guess on how to make coffee. I always seem to mess it up. My husband & I were not big coffee drinkers before the Keurig. I would stop at my local Starbucks to get my coffee fix about 1-2 times a week & my husband would get his coffee fix from his work. A lot of the coffee we bought almost always went stale & we would have to throw out and we went through 3 coffee makers in about five yrs. I love that we can make a cup or a pot for us. It been saving us money by not having to throw out a pot of coffee that has been sitting there in the coffee pot all after-noon & by getting a fresh k-cup every time. I have never had an issue of having a k-cup not work in my 2.0. I have seen lots of selection at my local supermarkets for the k-cups & Carafe. My favorite is the Starbucks Holiday Blend but its only seasonal. I was so excited when I found one of my favorite beverages from Starbucks at the supermarket! The Cinnamon Dolce Latte is what I've been brewing everyday & it taste so much better when I make it at home, I add some sweet cream creamer, a bit of sugar & top it off with some whip cream & sprinkle some cinnamon powder on top. My husband is more into stronger coffee & prefers it black so he gets his own box of k-cups. I couldn't be happier to have this coffee brewer.
Huge Box that it came in
Thermal Carafe & Carousel

No comments:

Post a Comment