Family Christmas Picture

Family Christmas Picture

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

A good nights sleep!

So Influenster sent me the ZzzQuil box. When I got my email saying that I would be getting this box in the mail I jumped for joy. I have tried many sleep aids that have not really worked out so I was willing to try something else out. The box states that I should be asleep within 20 minutes or less. It's non habit forming and that you will wake up refreshed because you slept soundly. How much better can it get? I first made sure that I took it early enough so I can get at least 8 hours of sleep in. Luckily for me my Mother in law was visiting at the time so I felt better about taking a new sleep aid just in case I woke up groggy, irritable or slept in. For me it did take more than the 20min to fall asleep but it's better than the 4-5 that it usually takes. I felt like I did get a good nights sleep with no negative side effects. Yay! So now I plan on purchasing a box next time I'm at the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment