Family Christmas Picture

Family Christmas Picture

Saturday, February 8, 2014

There were big changes last year for our family. We moved to a new post from Hawaii to Washington. Between that transition we took a little mini vacay to Tx to visit family. Once we got to WA hubby got orders to deploy to Afghanistan during his deployment I shed 40lbs yay!!! Hubby got here right in the Middle of Sept & it was just me & him getting situated, going out to eat, etc basically all my healthy eating & working out went out the window. 1st there was the Las Vegas trip we took for out birthdays, then lots of Halloween candies, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year, & now. We got to comfy with each other so here I am 27lbs heavier!! Now I didnt do any of that "New Year, New ME" resolution, I just decided to do it. I wasnt sure where to start so I went back to something I know & its called The Pink Method. The reason is that I dont have to buy supplements, shakes, etc. I wanted to "detox" with food & not juicing or doing anything like The Lemonade Diet. Since my book & Dvds were still packed away it took me a couple of days to find them, & as soon as I did I hit my pantry which was almost empty & my fridge which was also empty, so instead of starting on "Monday" I decided to do it that day, I made my list & hit the grocery store. I'm also changing my kids & hubbys eating habits they are all on board but of course they are not doing Pink. I'm tired of feeling crappy & tired & cant wait to lose what I have gained.

No comments:

Post a Comment