Family Christmas Picture

Family Christmas Picture

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Reset day 2. Today was a busy day, it started to snow yesterday evening so this morning we woke up to a beautiful winter day, the kids were ready to go out & play. Hubby made breakfast for the kids & I made our smoothies, mine was Pink smoothie #1 & his was another type of smoothie with kale, banana, & more protein. I took a quick shower while hubby took the kids out. After playing in the snow for a while we headed out to watch the Lego Movie, the kids loved it, it was a pretty packed movie theatre despite the snowed & icy roads. I had the ultimate test one of my weaknesses is movie theatre snacks, my usual is popcorn topped with jalapeƱos & package of peanut M&M's which then I dip all that into some nacho cheese yes I know it sounds gross but I love it! I always get a side of Cherry Coke & when we lived in Hawaii I would order these fresh roasted macadamia nuts, another thing about the Hawaii movie theatre we would go to they actually carried a bowl of fresh fruit which I never ordered because hello why would I order fruit when I can have popcorn cheese & candy!!! Well now I know why!! lol it's so I wouldn't have ate prob over 1,000 calories in that one sitting, oh well back to todays experience, as hubby went into the theatre to sit the kids down I stood in line waiting to order the kids snacks, I had a mental argument about ordering something for me, & my healthy eating self ordered a water bottle for me! yay I was soo happy. I didn't even sneak in a handful of popcorn from my kids snack pack during the movie. After the movie we decided to go out to eat since we were all so hungry, we went to a steak house skipped the appetizer ordered a side salad, steak, & veggies! Dinner was stir fry veggies with some shrimp, I drank lots of water today especially since the movie theatre water bottle I bought me was $5.50 so I made sure to drink all of it, I could have bought a small popcorn for that price! Here are some pictures of todays snow day!

No comments:

Post a Comment