Family Christmas Picture

Family Christmas Picture

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Yesterday was my 1st day on Pink Reset. Reset is a phase where you basically "detox" but with whole food, nothing processed or packaged. It was actually a pretty good day until night time when all my cravings became almost unbearable, so I went to bed. Going to bed early & getting a good nights sleep which I haven't gotten in a very long time was very nice. I had my pink smoothie in the AM snacked on some cucumber with lemon juice squeezed over it & cayenne pepper sprinkled on top, lunch was tuna fish mixed with chopped sweet baby peppers, salt, pepper, a bit of greek yogurt & avocado wrapped in romaine lettuce, I squeezed some more lemon juice over my "fish tacos" as I called them, for dinner I made lentils with chicken breast, carrots, celery & tomato. I drank tons of water as well.
Pink smoothie #1
my snack, I was actually sitting on the couch with a blanket watching a movie with my hubby, I needed something crunchy to snack on & these cucumbers were perfect.
I had 3 of these of these wraps but ate 2 of them before I could snap another picture.
Lentil soup I made for dinner, hubby couldnt get enough!! He loved it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment