Family Christmas Picture

Family Christmas Picture

Monday, June 30, 2014

Influenster T.L.C. Vox Box

I received another Influenster VoxBox in the mail!! I was pretty excited, I love getting stuff in the mail! The theme of this box was T.L.C. Mom's Specialty: Tender, Lovin', Care. I was most excited about trying out the Breyers Gelato. They sent a coupon for a free Breyers Gelato, unfortunately the two times I've gone to Target the Breyers Gelato Shelf has been empty. The second thing in the box was a pack of Puffs tissue to go, & I love them!! They are the softest strongest tissues I have used. The third thing in the Box was this Neosporin Neo To GO which is a pretty cool small container of Neosporin in a spray form, so all you have to do is throw in your bag & have it ready at the park or whenever the kids get a scrape. The fourth thing in there was a bar of Ivory soap. I have used this soap before & I have liked it, the cool thing is that the packaging was pretty cool, it was in a blue & white retro packaging. The fifth thing in the box was a compact. When I opened it it was The New Avon Anew Reversalist Express Wrinkle Smoother. This reminded me of something very similar that I already have from MAC Cosmetics its called Prep & Prime Skin Smoother. Its this creamy almost emollient type of product that you smooth onto your skin & its suppose to fill in wrinkles & lines, almost like what a primer target for pores does, I don't really see a difference on fill in in lines but it does make my skin smoother. The last thing in the box was a Shell Rewards Card, I already have one since I got it in my last box. With this card you earn points every time you fill up your car at the gas station, you can redeem it for rewards, you link your debit or credit card & also earn points when you use it at other places. You also get three cents off when you fill up your car. Overall I'm pretty happy with this box.

No comments:

Post a Comment